Previous Camp 10/26/19 in Concord
Middle School Session
High School Session
- Limited to 24 Participants to ensure everyone received proper attention
- Exceptional talent – from players with small college potential to high Division I potential
- Multiple players who were ranked in the top 20 nationally
- Targeted participants intentional about being pushed to take their game to the next level
- Outstanding group of coaches and teachers. Nick Trull, Anders Broman, Jason Barnes, and Cristian Barber.
- Different than traditional skills clinics and camps
- Hyper-focused on concentrated skill development and situational awareness
- Prepare the players for the start of the season
- Help players take what they learned and apply it to their development
What people are saying
“Having talent means you have a temporary advantage until someone works harder than you. Work to raise your talent, don`t rest on it”.