Coach Biancardi May 2020 Clinic – Private Basketball Practice
Prepare for the upcoming summer basketball season in an intimate clinic style out atmosphere. This is for the serious player who wants to have the edge.
*Coach B May 2020 Private Basketball Practice*
Prepare for the upcoming summer basketball season in an intimate clinic atmosphere.
The offseason is the time to develop what you don't have and improve upon what you do well. This practice is for the serious player who wants to be coached and enhance their fundamentals and basketball IQ!
Saturday, May 2nd at JM Robinson High School - 300 Pitts School Rd SW, Concord, NC 28027*
- 6th-8th Grade: 10am-12:30pm; Advanced Practice
- 9th-12th Grade: 1pm-3:30pm; Advanced Practice
Each workout will include:
- Functional warm up
- Game relevant individual skill work
- Game like shooting
- Breakdown offensive team concepts
- Team transition drill
- 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5 (no dribble games)
- Discussion about what college coaches look for in recruits
- Paul's recruiting e-book
- Instruction to improve basketball IQ
$149 per participant per session.
Training is limited to 40 players per session to ensure an intimate experience.
Your registration is not complete until you have fulfilled your payment via the Add To Cart button on this page.
“Having talent means you have a temporary advantage until someone works harder than you. Work to raise your talent, don`t rest on it”.
– Coach Paul Biancardi